Do you have a unique travel story to tell? We welcome travel related guest posts from across the world. Guest posts are a great way to share your stories and to promote your writing skills or blog.
What type of guest posts are we looking for?
- Unique Travel Stories
- Solo Travel
- Budget Travel
- Adventure Travel
- Destination Guides
- Travel Videos
- Travel Tips
- Photo Essays
- Expat Stories
Guest Post Policies
- You are the copyright owner of your original content, however you give us publication rights.
- Your post must contain true events or experiences. This is not a fiction site.
- Material MUST be original and not have been previously published. At no point can the content be published on your website or any other website. The reason is that Google does not like duplicate content and it will ultimately hurt rankings for our site and yours.
- We reserve the right to remove any content that is later found to be duplicate content.
- The article must have a minimum of 500 words. You can provide more words of course but keep in mind that very long reads usually do not do well.
- If you are providing a video post instead of a written article, please provide a brief description of the video to include in the post.
- At least one photo or video must be included with the content. However, the more photos the better.
- Your original photos are always preferred but you may also submit a photo with a creative commons license from a site such as Flickr. If you choose to do this, you must provide the source so appropriate credit can be given for the photo.
- We prefer to have at least one photo that is 1024 px wide to use as a feature image on the website and social media outlets.
- Please provide your name and a brief bio that will be included in the author section. Also, please provide any social media accounts you would like to be included.
- Please provide your website address (if you have one) that we can link back to in the post.
- We reserve the right to make editorial changes to the content including title changes, adding links and keywords, adding headings, etc. If we feel major edits are required, we will contact you.
- We reserve the right to alter photos by cropping, adding text overlays and digital adjustments.
Ready to tell your travel story?
Contact us by filling out the below form and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.